How My Mother Met Her Father-in-Law

Henry and I met in first grade. Our families lived on the same street and we played together almost every day. Henry and I remained close friends and we hung out in the same group throughout our secondary schooling. Henry was my first crush but we never dated. We graduated numbers one and two in our class and ended up getting accepted and we attended the same Ivy League school.

It was nice to have a familiar face around me when we were three thousand miles away from family. We were in a strange place.

We flirted more openly and often our flirting was sexually suggestively once we were in college. Looking back, I believe neither one of us wanted to risk our friendship to start something between us. I believe we both thought our flirting was harmless and just fun. Henry was an intelligent and sweet guy. We remained close and we got closer over time. We were so close that many of our classmates thought we were brother and sister.

I cried when Henry started dating a close friend and sorority sister of mine. Over time, I gave up on having Henry as more than a friend. I blamed myself. I met and started dating Matt, a soccer player. He was from the local area and the son of a professor. He introduced our close circle of friends to local cultural and regional events. Matt was academically gifted so, in addition to playing soccer, his class-load was heavier than most. As a result, we rarely saw each other.

I lost my virginity in his dorm room. I recall waking up the next morning and feeling angry at myself for not waiting on Henry but I was certain a real relationship with Henry would never materialize.

Matt and I never bonded mentally but there was an obvious physical attraction. Having Henry innocently flirt and tease with me was good for my spirits and filled the void of my heart that Matt could never fill.

Seeing Henry date another girl broke my heart but I was too proud to let him know my true feelings toward him.

Henry and I were both accepted into the same graduate program after graduating college. Henry and Jose got married the week after graduation and I was a bridesmaid. I had a difficult time not wishing that Henry was marrying me. Jose started her nursing career at a local hospital near the graduate school. Matt, my college boyfriend, started law school and asked for some space. Our relationship was over!

I was lonely in DC. Henry was again the closest friend I had but he was married. We studied together and hung out while Jose worked long shifts but I was alone most weekends.

One thing led to another and Henry's and my adult friendship grew. We spoke to each other about everything. Nothing was off-limits. He became my one true and closest friend.

Henry told me that he was having marriage issues. Henry admitted that Jose wasn't happy and her expensive tastes and lifestyle were straining their young marriage. He also assumed that he knew that she had not been faithful to him.

Jose was working longer and longer hours at the hospital. She came up with many excuses as to why she seemed distant towards him. Eventually, she stopped sleeping with him. He suspected that she was having an affair but I convinced him that Jose wouldn't cheat on him.

One night Henry came to my apartment in tears. Jose had not come home for two days. When confronted, she confessed that she was having an affair with a co-worker. She had also admitted to having had slept with a few other men after she and Henry had gotten married.

I was shocked. Jose had admitted to having slept with three guys in the 8 months since she had gotten married. Four, if you counted Henry.

Jose told Henry that she needed some time to think about their marriage. She didn't know what she wanted or if she ever wanted to be married to him. She told him that she married him because of pressure to please her parents.

Henry was hurt. He told me that the only reason he had proposed was that she had threatened to leave him if he didn't want to commit to her.

I wrapped my arms around Henry. We cried all night. He cried because he was hurt, I cried because I had not been there when he needed me as a friend. We agreed he could stay in my spare bedroom while he and Jose worked things out. And, if they didn't, he would find a place.

Jose helped him move some things into my apartment and we all agreed that it was our secret. We agreed that no one would know that they weren't happily married, he was staying at my place, and that she had cheated on him.

Jose seemed distant and hardly spoke to me after that day. I silently wondered what I had done to her to be treated so poorly. She seemed cold and bitter.

Jose seldom reached out to Henry and, when she did reach out to him, it was to ask him to do something for her. I had answered the phone a few times when she called him and it was as if she didn't know me.

One night after an important test, Henry and I went for a walk around a local park near my apartment. I was cool and he gave me his sweatshirt.

We were joking and playfully flirting in the kitchen once we got back to my apartment. We made dinner together and he joked that it was like we were married.

I had never been happier.

He slapped my ass and I playfully punched him in the gut. Our faces were inches apart. We kissed.

Henry and I both took a step back and looked at each other. I watched him take a deep breath. He stepped back away from me and immediately acted as if nothing had happened. To be honest, my heart was pounding in my chest. I had difficulty focusing on anything other than our kiss the remainder of the night.

That next afternoon we were both in the kitchen making lunch. I had just showered after going for a long run and Henry had just returned from meeting Jose to discuss their holiday plans.

He was angry and upset. It had been the first time that he had suggested to Jose that they should get a divorce. She didn't take his suggestion too well and threatened him. To Henry, Jose's parent's perception of her marriage seemed more important to her than the reality that they were living a lie. Jose was sleeping with a guy and Henry was sleeping on an old sofa in my spare bedroom.

That was when I learned that Jose's parents were loaded. They were paying for his school and her dad had promised him a great job after he graduated.

"Vicki, I am fucked."

We embraced. He held me firm in his arms. Our bodies melded together. I felt chills run down my spine.

I became very aware that Henry was getting an erection. He must have noticed that I was trying to pull my lower body away from his without stopping our embrace. He pulled away.

"Oh God, I am sorry. I am so embarrassed. And the kiss yesterday, I am so sorry. It was my fault."

I gave him a firm hug. "Don't be."

We tried to resume small talk and fixing lunch but there was a strong sexual tension that filled the small kitchen. The bulge in his pants was beyond hiding under his untucked shirt.

We made eye contact. I looked into his eyes. He looked into my eyes. I felt like he was looking into my heart.

He seemed to want to say something but he just stood there looking at me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea, I am fine. I have always loved you."

"What did you say?"

He looked into my eyes. "Is aid, I have always loved you."

My heart pounded in my chest. One step forward. He reached up and placed his hands on my face. He guided my face towards his. I placed my hands on his. Our eyes closed and lips touched. Our tongues collided.

We separated and looked into one another's eyes.

"And, I have always wanted to kiss you."

My voice was weak. "Me too. That was a nice kiss."

He smirked. "I have been saving up for many years for that kiss."

"What you said. Do you mean it?"

"Yes."

The next kiss was the most powerful kiss I had ever had in my life.

I wrapped my arms around him. I felt his rigid man-pole press against my lower abdomen as we embraced. Our tongues reunited.

Henry squeezed my ass. He moved one of his hands up the side of my body and grasped my left tit. He gently squeezed my tit and pushed his thumb against my hard nipple. I moaned as a strange warmth rushed through my body. My pussy tingled.

I reached down and grasped his hard cock through his jeans. He slid his hand under my shirt. My thin lace bra did little to conceal my thick, long, and hard nipples.

Our shirts were the first items to hit the floor. My bra flung across the room and landed on the kitchen table. His mouth found my firm left nipple and his hands migrated south and caressed my ass.

He slid his hand into the back of my jeans and under my panties. He squeezed my bare ass. I fumbled with his zipper and freed his hard-thick pecker. I reached into his briefs and wrapped my hand around his thick cock. I gently squeezed. He broke our kiss and moaned into my ear.

I was surprised how thick and hard Henry's cock was. Henry's cock was much thicker than Matt's.

He unzipped my jeans and fumbled around in an attempt to slide them down over my ass and hips. He slid his hand into the back of my panties and firmly squeezed my firm ass. I moaned.

We both struggled to squirm and kick off our jeans that, by that time, had fallen to our knees. After he had successfully removed his jeans, I slid his boxers down and they fell to the floor. We embraced and I felt his bare, thick, warm, and hard cock against my lower belly. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his girth and firmly squeezed his manhood.

He moaned as I gently stroked his rigid cock.

Curious, I looked down between us and saw his thick bloated pink cock. I saw the swollen purple head of Henry's cock was shaped like a large mushroom with a flared ridge that was thicker than a paper towel tube. The large puckered hole on the tip of his cock was leaking.

I gasped as his hand slid down the front of my panties and through my thick-blonde bush. His middle finger slid over my swollen clit. I moaned as his finger slid into my warm and wet pussy.

I exhaled and whispered. "Go slow."

"I'm trying."

I buried my tongue down his throat. His hand pushed against my inner thigh. He buried his finger into my tight and wet pussy. He slid my panties down with his free hand as he slowly finger fucked me with the other. I aided him as he removed my panties. I kicked them off and flicked them onto the kitchen table.

"You are absolutely beautiful Vicki. I have dreamed of seeing you like this my whole life. Well, most of it."

"I never knew you were a silvered tongue devil."

Henry was a large man with thick dark hair, big blue eyes, a little belly, and a deep vibrating voice. Henry's body was covered in hair. Strange, I found his hairy body sexy. His kisses were magical.

I reached down and took his large hairy balls into my hand. Oh my, his balls were the shape of footballs and twice as large as the only balls I have ever held.

I looked around the room. Although I was a little apprehensive due to his girth, I knew what I wanted. I also knew neither one of us wanted to postpone the pleasure we both anticipated of him sliding his giant cock into my tight pussy.

Our eyes zeroed in on the sofa but then, as if we saw it at the same time, we looked at the large exposed window across from it.

We giggled. He grabbed my hand and quickly headed toward my bedroom and past the large second-story picture window that overlooked the apartment complex's pool. I saw that the pool was already crowded with co-eds celebrating the end of a semester. If I could see them, they could see me. I regretted not having curtains.

Henry playfully stopped in front of the window. He embraced me. I was facing into the room. Henry held my hips and kissed me before sliding his hands down and gripping my ass.

"Stop, they can see us."

"If they see us, there are a lot of jealous guys out there. You have the most incredible firm tits and tightest ass I have ever seen." He smiles. "Or felt."

"If it's all the same to you. I don't want to show strangers my tits or ass."

He giggled. "Don't worry. I am covering your ass with my hands."

I kissed him. "Take me to bed. You can squeeze my ass there."

We hit the bed in a thud. He kissed every inch of my body. He caressed my firm d-cup breasts like they were delicate pieces of expensive china. My sensitive nipples were hard as granite and begged to be sucked. He kissed down my stomach and through my thick sandy-blonde bush.

"It's darker than I expected."

I smiled. "And what did you expect?"

He looked up from between my legs. He smiled. "Not this. Maybe I pictured more blonde like your hair."

"Sorry I disappointed you."

"No disappointment here."

My clit was rock hard. I moaned and squirmed when he playfully exposed it. I yipped when he blew on it. I groaned when he licked and sucked it.

Matt had never gone down on me and for the first time, I knew why my friends swore by getting their pussies eaten. I had tried to stop Henry from eating my pussy but I am glad he didn't listen to me. Having a man experienced at eating pussy between my thighs was amazing.

I pulled his face into my thick dark-blonde bush until we were both gasping. My chest was heaving for air. I squealed as an orgasm tore through my body. He alternated between tongue fucking me, licking my ass, and sucking on my clit.

Finally, I begged him to fuck me.

"I want you inside of me Henry. Kiss me."

I tasted my pussy on his lips. I ended up with a few of my pussy hairs on my tongue as we kissed.

Again, Henry's cock was a lot thicker than Matt's.

I felt my pussy stretch as the thick mushroom-shaped head of his warm hard cock stretch my pussy open.

He sighed. "Oh my God. I have wanted you for so long."

He slowly worked his cock deeper into my pussy.

"Oh God Vicki, you are so tight."

"Maybe it is because you are so big."

Our eyes met. I saw pure sexual lust in his eyes.

He tried to smile. "I have wanted to fuck you since high school."

I pulled his head towards mine and buried my tongue in his mouth.

I broke the kiss. "Funny. I wanted you to fuck me. I think you were more interested in Margorie Riddle's giant tits."

He smiled. "They were big."

"Was that all you were interested in. Margorie had a reputation."

He smiled. "What do you mean?"

"Is that why you asked her out and not me?"

"Probably. Well, I thought you would say no because we were friends."

"Did you fuck her?"

"I don't kiss and tell."

"So you did."

"If it matters, I would have rather fucked you."

"It matters, I might be pissed at you. Please tell me you wore a condom."

"Every time!"

"Shut up and fuck me you jerk."

"Are you pissed at me?"

"If I was, would it matter?"

"Not now!"

I playfully smacked his ass. "You bastard. Fuck me."

"So I am forgiven?"

I smiled. "Maybe. I will tell you later."

He slowly worked his thick circumcised shlong deeper and deeper into my pussy.

Between kisses, he told me how beautiful, sexy, and amazing I was.

He stopped kissing me, raised his face away from mine, took a deep breath, and closed his eyes.

He groaned and flexed his ass.

I could tell that he was trying not to move.

I playfully moved my ass. He groaned.

His body went rigid. Every muscle in his body flexed. He raised his head, arched his back, and shoved his hips down hard. I groaned as his cock slid deeper into me.

"I am going to cum."

I recall being confused at first. Matt hadn't ever paused before he came. Matt had always just kept fucking me until he had stopped cumming.

"You're going to cum?"

Matt had always worn a condom when we fucked and, other than in my mouth, he had never cum in me.

It was more of a question than a statement. "Henry, you're going to cum inside of me?"

"Oh God, yes, Vicki. I'm going to cum."

I recall my brain getting fuzzy. I had so many thoughts. I thought of Jose, my cycle, Matt, and Henry.

"Oh God, Henry."

Henry groaned and slammed his hips down again. Our bodies smacked together. I felt his large hairy balls bounce against my ass. I felt the strange pressure of the head of his cock bump up against my cervix.

His cock throbbed. Henry groaned.

He pushed his hips down, My ass sunk into the mattress. His body twitched. He groaned. He pulled up and quickly slammed his cock into me again. I felt his cock begin to violently pulse and twitch.

My body tensed. I instinctively held his shoulders and pulled him towards me.

I felt a strange surge and pressure as his cock pulsed. He groaned and gasped. I exhaled as he unleashed a torrent of thick cum deep in my pussy.

"Oh shit Vicki."

I felt a strange warm tingle deep inside of me.

"Oh, Jesus Henry. I can feel you cumming."

I tried to relax. I couldn't.

His swollen cock released rope after rope of cum where no man had ever cum. I held him tight as he unknowingly flooded my unprotected pussy with streams of warm life. I think we were both surprised at how fast he came although we shouldn't have been.

I cursed myself for getting off birth control.

I had been on the pill but it had run out and, since Matt was away and our relationship was not going well, I hadn't got my prescription refilled. Although I had secretly wished Henry had walked into my room a dozen times since he had moved in with me, I couldn't believe it had happened.

I think it took me a few minutes to come back down to earth after my first orgasm in over a year. I replayed what had happened over and over. I had just orgasmed while he was fucking me. At some point my pussy squeezed his cum-spewing cock like vice grips. My body tensed up and I dug my fingers into his flesh as fire tore through my body.

Everything after that seemed a little fuzzy to me.

Reality sunk in. He slowly pulled his cum-soaked cock out of my cum-filled freshly fucked pussy. He reached for my hand and held it as we both looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh, God. Vicki, I am so sorry."

"Why?"

"It's, well it is just that I have thought about you and, well, about you."

"So, you have thought about fucking me. You weren't just saying that earlier?"

"Promise you won't get upset."

"Why would I get upset? You didn't force me. I would have let you fuck me years ago but that slut Margorie took you. Somehow, down deep I knew that you were fucking her."

"Sorry."

"And then there was Jose. My friend, I was so jealous of her being with you."

"I never knew."

"You were so stupid. Boys are so stupid. Why do you think I studied with you, baked you cookies, and let you look down my shirt."

"You knew."

"I didn't wear a bra."

"I saw that. I saw your tits. God, you are so beautiful."

"I wore those low v-cut shirts just so you would see me. I saw your cock get hard."

"So, I guess you aren't upset about me wanting you?"

"I told you, I wanted you. I am pissed you fucked Margorie and Jose. I am really sad that you married Jose. It hurts me."

"Did you? I mean, I heard you say I could have had you."

"Of course."

"I am shocked. And now, even though I am."

He paused. I finished his sentence. "Married."

"Yes."

"No joke. Look at us."

"It's just that. Well, Jose and I haven't had a lot of sex or been together since she started her job. And Margorie, well she got around."

I kissed him and looked into his eyes.

"Was this because Jose cheated on you."

"No."

"So, was it because you needed to get laid and your wife isn't available? Was it just because you needed to feel like a man and you just needed your cock in any girl?"

"No. Not at all."

"Henry, I am not like Margorie. And, I am not like Jose."

I paused and looked into his eyes.

He kissed me. "I know."

"So, was this because you wanted me?"

https://indesignsecrets.com/users/Emily-Trumble

https://mecomogi.dreamwidth.org/

https://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/angelaand448

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=854676

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/user/dizeyama/

http://forum.akado.ru/index.php/user/106507-yiyoveci/

https://www.weasyl.com/~pimogite

https://rpgmaker.net/users/liyofumo/

http://tale-of-tales.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=50726

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur117773356/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

He's in Control of Me

Mom becomes my Exhibitionist Slut